Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Plan....
















So my life is very boring and routine, mainly due to the unemployment and total lack of money factor. I really need to try something different, so the plan for the next 4 weeks is as follows:
  1. Write 200 words of a short story every day and post it here
  2. Draw something every day, no matter how mundane, for 20 minutes.(also post it here)
  3. Try to learn some French/German/Italian(Haven't decided yet) for 20 minutes every day.
  4. And read 5 pages of basic structure of the Internet every day.
I realise these are small things but hopefully starting small will develop into a routine that I have some hope of achieving..... and now that its posted here I will have to do it even though no one I know reads , or anyone at all reads the bloody thing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment