Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fly me to the moon...


let me swing amongst the stars... let me sway on ... something something...la la la la la la! guess what song I'm listening to at the moment? Yes you've guesssed correctly it's.......*drumroll*..... I Can't Get No Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones. Congragulations if you've guessed correctly you should problably enroll in Madame Zlatys School of Psychic Training and Trepanation (Free poodle with every trepanation done) all for the low low Price of 7 zloty's an hour, or a pig and a sixpack of coke for the whole course, and sharpen your psychic abilities. If you haven't guessed the you should probably enroll in Madame Zlatys School of Psychic Training and Trepanation (Free poodle with every trepanation done) all for the low low Price of 7 zloty's an hour, or a pig and a sixpack of coke for the whole course,and develop some psychic abilities....

Blog done

No comments:

Post a Comment