Friday, January 1, 2010

Last minute dash

So August was my first and last Post .....AUGUST , My god that is just brutal i see other people online using it as a diary, but I'm even shit at that. So I'm going to attempt to squeek this one in under the wire on the first day of the new year and hopefully keep going, not as a resolution, because they never workfor me , but just as a symbol that something has to be different this year , cos the last two years and possibly longer have been such complete and total shite that something has to change . I have definitely hit the bottom, I'm lying in the Muck staring up, hoping that to see fluffy bunnies in the rainclouds, does that make sense... Probably not.... Fuck it.......it's not 12 yet so it's in bad spelling swearing an all, Happy fucking New Year... WooHoo and all that Bollocks!!!

Blog Done

No comments:

Post a Comment