Friday, January 8, 2010

Spreading The Chuck Love.....

I love Chuck..... It's one of my favouritest Shows in the whole world, and it's on again next Sunday ......Woohooo, on my birthday and everything. Well I say it'll be on Sunday, but really it'll be Monday before i can download it. Well maybe not download it because everyone knows that to be illegal, and therefore immoral, it leads to piracy, and although it is one of my secret burning ambitions to become a pirate, (my name would be Captain Jimbo Piratepants and the ladies would buckle at my swash..heh heh heh! but enough of my sexual fantasies) I want to be a pirate on the high seas and not the internet, so it will be Monday before my friend in America sends me the episode on a dvd, wait that's not very plausible either. Hold on, I have it! Magic fairies will put chuck on my P.C. ,now that's fucking genius. God I love them fairies, not as much as I Love Chuck though.... Sorry Fairies...

Blog Done

No comments:

Post a Comment