Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Well!

Missed the deadline again. I don't think that is a bad thing though, as I have very little to say today, the job search continues with no prospect of getting anything, 2 years of this now. Madness is sure to happen soon, I hope it's a colossal breakdown, and I end up thinking I'm a Bunny Rabbit, or Napoleon, or have Multiple Personalities. A sexy madness that ends up in the newspapers, rather than getting "Oh! that fella, he just got depressed and stuff", I get, "Oh! that fella, wasn't he the one that rode a donkey down the town backwards, dressed like a Viking, telling everyone that he was the Queen of England" I think I could live with that.

The funny thing I have found about writting this blog, is that I always come in and think I'm going to write a sedate little piece about my life, and then I end up going some very strange places

.... I like this Blog, it's making me weirder.

Blog Done

No comments:

Post a Comment