Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well Fuck! And I was doing so well too...

So now you see why I don't make resolutions, I never remember to do the bloody things. It's not that I don't want to do them, it's just I get busy or distracted with other things.....SQUIRREL...God, I loved UP! what an excellent movie....what was I typing about again...... So, last night I was ripping some Dawson's Creek dvd's I got for my brother for Xmas so I can stick them on his laptop. It's not a show I watched when it first came out so I started watching them, and got so incensed at the whole Dawson and Joey situation....I was practically shouting at the screen..... just shag her already, Lob the Lad in her... give her the hot Beef injecter... Sink the pink... and I was having so much fun coming up with euphemisms I completely forgot about my little blog promise, well not a promise, but desire for change... Ah! Fuck it! I will do better tomorrow I will grab my brain by the scruff of its brainballs and shake th........SQUIRREL!!!......God I love that movie....

Blog Done

No comments:

Post a Comment