Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Another Manic ....Wednesday...

I was rudely awoken this morning by my brother ringing the phone til I got up and opened the front door for him. Then we went and sorted out his shed to stick a oil heating tank in it, not a big deal ,but why the Fuck didn't he ring me last night , themn we could have organised it so I could have been up, ready and waiting for him, rather than bleary eyed and grumpy. On the plus side I did get to spend part of the day with a really cool dog (pictured) his name is Trigger, and feed some ponies, one of their names was also Trigger. It was bloody cold though , and I'm very happy that's there's a thaw setting in, on the down side this generally means back to the rain. Oh well, what you lose on the swings, you gain on the roundabouts or so my granny always says.

So it looks like the process at the minute for me is to squeek these little blogs in late at night just before the date changes, I think the pressure of a deadline is the only thing making me write them, but their starting to stack up nicely now, even if no-one is reading them.... :D

Blog Done

No comments:

Post a Comment