Monday, January 11, 2010

It was my birthday, so this fucking counts...

Yes i know it's officially the 11th now ,but I haven't gone to bed yet so this blog still counts for the 10th. More importantly yesterday was my birthday,Unfortunately no one really remembered, not an unusual occurrence, but it did leave me feeling a little depressed, but then I started gaming and I'm over that now.I've been playing little Big Planet, and I think I have re-found my gaming love , it's the platform games that i seem to enjoy the most.They also aggravate me the most as well, I tried playing Modern Warfare 2 but I am officially, complete, and total shite at that game. So anyway, Hurray for me I'm very old at 34, it won't be long before the senility and incontinence start to kick in, the latter before the former I hope.

Blog done

No comments:

Post a Comment